Re: Reccomended equipment for a beginning looper

I started by chance when I came across the Loopers Delight website.

I read all the manuals I could find online and tried the principles out on
the equipment I happened to have. I also approached the new things I was
finding out about like a child with a new toy... Delighting in what it
COULD
do and not worrying about what it couldnąt.

That was about four or five years ago. Computers are much faster, software
loopers are now more of a practical reality. Time to go back to the
playground and start all over again.

Best wishes

Jeremy

jeremy