Re: Chopitch Question (Luis)

hi Andy,
Yes I am a Bill Gates user and i finally got chopitch
to do what i wanted after an hour or so,(i am
recording a version of "Helter Skelter" for the fun of
it with a friend of mine)
but if i can do it in realtime then i am a happy guy!
(i can send you the MP3 so you can have a laugh at
it:-)
Yes,please send me the PC version when you have it!
Cheers
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com