Re: Akai Headrush Questions

In a message dated 5/19/2005 4:11:38 PM Central Standard Time, Brian@porterresearch.com writes:

In terms of which one is the best, as far as pedals go....check Loopers Delight Web site and see the comparisons....each one seems to have advantages and disadvantages, so it may depend on what your needs are, as to which one is the best.

I hear you: I think your point about using the E2 to help me become knowledgeable enough to determine where I need to go is spot on.

I'll noodle around with this for a while and then we'll see.

Thanks so much for your time - very good info.

Mike