Looper's Delight Archive Top (Search)
Date Index
Thread Index
Author Index
Looper's Delight Home
Mailing List Info

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

driver conflict???



For quite some time now, I've been unable to reach the
LD site (plus several other sites) from my home
computer. I've posted about it before (although not
recently); I had thought it might be a situation with
a HOSTS file, and Kim mentioned a possible BHO
connection.

Tonight I did a 'find' to see if it might be a hosts
file problem tucked away in some out-of-the-way corner
of the hard drive. What I found on page 19,992 of my
system .dat file has me baffled.

I've put an excerpt from it at the bottom of this
message; note the URL to an LD page in the middle of
it. Have any of you seen anything like this before?

-t-

*********************************

    ProviderNameMicrotek International Inc.    ÿÿÿÿ
 
 DriverDate 9-14-1998     ÿÿÿ   
MatchingDeviceId*smplscsiL   \ { L   ?      
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi:StringIndex
   ÿÿÿÿ  4 Behavior            W i n d o w s       Ó Ü

 ©¨�  %¤œd)á‡Å*    ÿÿÿÿ  œ Item Data         
š2p–uβ~vWuÙŠ Ú2½D-�²x   Þô'à~T NæÅ­¸Õt“îkKؤ,!U.¸ 
Úé˜ÊžõKz�ç t+¢ ª»Ý "7W Ÿ
ÑçG‚ž?NTwµS"Ï™/ 2±
+Ÿ¦êµ6Üè4&½qUÔDãwobtD9–._�ÃíüÆ€§Ú³ §]„3¤[
vŒ6›÷    i {     >      
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi:StringData
   ÿÿÿÿ  4 Behavior            W i n d o w s      
0í|³EVŒA
ŽóX ÙÔÙw­§ä    ÿÿÿÿ         l Item Data       
�á†^Æ´]6îZLÏ­²ù>£Ô�Ú±Ãõ÷H   æê­ œ U ìQ?~b
pæ7Òfx*»äÞc‚Â{ê)pŽ�W-ò]ç'¨W-wž 
Çõ€¸C³fWïµDÿ4"ìD†ß ×sÓX   5 { X   



                
__________________________________ 
Yahoo! Mail 
Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour: 
http://tour.mail.yahoo.com/mailtour.html