RE: Boomerang and Visual Sound 1Spot incompatibility

Mike,

Below is a list of the experiments I've done and the results.  These have been shared with the Boomerang folks as well as Visual Sound. (The Visual Sound folks seem much more motivated to get the 1Spot to play with the Rang than vice-versa)

Rang+OneSpot+Boss PSA series=Noise

Rang+Boss PSA series=Acceptably Clean

OneSpot+Boss PSA series=Very Clean

Rang+OneSpot=Noise

Rang=Acceptably to Very Clean

OneSpot=Very Clean

Boss PSA Series=Very clean

Definitions:

Boss PSA Series=Any pedal powered by this DC adapter;

OneSpot=Any pedal powered by a OneSpot/switching power supply;

Rang=Boomerang AC system

Hope this helps!

~peace~

Michael