Re: EDP footpedal failure queery

Rick ol' buddy ol' pal,

Order up some replacement switches from Mouser Electronics and
warm up your soldering iron. Mouser carries the exact same little
red buggars and (if you buy 'em in bulk --- bag of 20 or so) they only
cost around twentysomething cents each. They are super easy
to replace. If an idiot like me can do it, just about anybody can.

As for the FCB1010, I too plan to get one of those  . . .  someday.
There's a lot of cool advanved stuff it'll allow one to do that's not
as readily accessable from the EFC7. But for now, I'll just keep r
eplacing those footpedal switches from time to time. It's cheaper.
If an FCB1010 breaks what ya gonna do?