From: loop.pool [mailto:looppool@cruzio.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:43 PM
To: LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)
Subject: Japanese Loop Pix: New Gallery up

For anyone interested in the pictures from my Japanese live looping
tour, I have with the help of my website hosts CPR (and Jon Wagner) put
up a gallery that allows for a slide show.

Also, I discovered that unlike Americans,  the Japanese artist don't
like to be seen in preparation for their gigs, so I have taken down all
the backstage 'getting ready'  photographs so as not to appear
disrespectful.

Enjoy..............I certainly did.

Rick Walker