RE: Fun with time signatures

Funky stuff!

EDP: My problem was, pressing Halfspeed (12) while recording closes the
loop
and plays it at toggled speed, i.e. it doesn't continue recording.

But it works when using alternative SUSToggleSpeed (24), or FULLSPEED (34)
and HALFSPEED (35) (See EDP Manual
http://www.gibson.com/Files/Downloads/PDFs/Gibson/EchoplexPlusManual12.pdf,
p. 7-5) (Thanks for the hint, Matthias!)

Is there some kind of state diagram available for the EDP?
That shows what the functions do depending on the current state of the EDP,
something like (e.g. when Insert = HSP (Halfspeed)):

         Functions:
         Rec       OD        Mult     Insert       Mute  Undo Nxt
DirMidi...
States:
Playing  Rec'ing   OD'ing    Mult'ing Playing@HSP  Muted  etc.
Reset    Rec'ing   IgnoreSyn etc.     HSP (armed)  etc.
Rec'ing  Playing   OD'ing    Mult'ing Playing@HSP  etc.

Of course this depends on the configuration and there are long presses and
DirectMidi commands, too, but still...

Thank you
Bernhard
http://nosuch.biz