RE: what about patchbay ?

You mentioned using a patchbay for live performance. Do you use some sort of midi controlled patchbay?

From: Ryman1960@aol.com [mailto:Ryman1960@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:09 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: what about patchbay ?

I definitely like using a patch bay.  I use two rack synths as well as running mini monsta soft synth.  Patch bay allows me to route signals which ever way I want to multiple tape delays, digital delays and outboard processing then bring 'em back to 10 in mixer for my live signal.  Patch bay lets me change things on the fly for live performance depending on what I need to do.  For me a patch bay is indispensable.

Kenny