RE: Changing EDP Parameters via MIDI

>> What guitar scales can you play while manipulating the EDP front
panel?  ;-)

Good one!  It's those scales that miraculously proliferate on their own
and allow me to wander off and use the rest room, take a nap, eat a
snack, etc.   Don't they call those up-scales? :)

On Jul 15, 2005, at 15:02, Hartung, Kris wrote:
> Is anyone controlling EDP Feedback with the FCB Expression pedal?

>> For my EDP I choose midi cc 30 because I could not think about any
other common function using that cc number. Then I set the EDP front
panel "MIDI / FeedBkCont" to "30".

Bingo. I'll try this. Thanks.

Kris

Greetings from Sweden