Re: 10 new pieces posted

On Jul 20, 2005, at 13:39, Hartung, Kris wrote:

> . Do you provide
> a training booklet to go along with it? You really could make this a
> complete self-paced learning package if you followed some basic
> industry
> standard principles in instructional design and human performance
> technology.  People could read through various learning materials
> and do
> exercises and assessments while listening to each song.  I'm in the
> corporate training business, and I haven't seen this done yet.  You
> really should think about doing this, if you're not already working on
> it.

Kris, you seem to get the "edutainment" concept right away! :-)

Yes, a booklet etc is being produced to go with the DVD. But that's
not my responsibility, I'm just making the music to match Davids
voice. The Swedish company Noden http://www.noden.se/ (also in
English) is functioning as the curator (a nicer word for "investor"
or "sponsor") and these guys are up to finishing the complete
edutainment package. They do arrange a lot of events where the
edutainment product will be used and they are also out fishing for
distribution deals.

The collaboration with David Cowley and Ashridge Management College
in UK is the first project I'm doing with Noden. We have a nice
little edutainment production team going now and hope to be able to
record some more top speakers to be put out worldwide in a similar way.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)