Re: please allow me to introduce myself

hahaha, sorry no mathamatical visions,but money does grow on trees.hemp trees that is,green gold,texas tea h c (looping lester flat)

Dan Mayfield <contact@danmayfield.com> wrote:
Hi

This community is a give and take sort of place, we share experiences/thoughts/ideas etc.. we can help with the looping could you help with the lottery numbers between now and dec.2005? :)

What does the future hold?

Dan
www.danmayfield.com