RE: Delurk, intro and a couple of questions.

Title: RE: Delurk, intro and a couple of questions.

 > Heh heh, I though I should have expanded on my original comment. My personal jazz influence has more to do with the thinking than the playing, so I'm more interested in tension and release as well as improv as a compositional tool than, say, getting a certain sound down pat. :)

I'm with you here too. That type of thinking, more playing, is what gives me more pleasure than anything else in music these days...inside, outside, inside, outside, tension, release, tension release...yank the emotions back and forth, back and forth....after a while you start loosening up the nuts and bolts of the mind until that's all you can listen to. :)

Kris

*
Krispen Hartung
Improvisational / Avant-Garde Looping Guitarist
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com / 208-724-5603
Performance Calendar:
http://www.mojam.com/concerts/search?key=performer&value=Krispen%20Hartung
Gear setup: http://www.boisemusicians.com/gear.htm
Featured, Sold, or Downloadable on over 100 sites:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/links.htm
Music & Video Catalogue:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/catalogue.htm
73 Free downloadable songs in MP3 format:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/mp3.htm
Reviews: http://www.boisemusicians.com/reviews.htm