Anyone see Adrian Belew this tour?

Would love to hear some first person reviews of Adiran's belew's current
tour. What old songs is he playing? I read an interview that said he was
really excited about this new trio lineup and was concnetrating on
streatching out the material a bit more and going a lot of guitar playing
(which of course is not just your typical solo/want when you're dealing
with Mr. belew.

Any info greatly appreciated. I missed his free show here in phila (damn
damn damn!) and don't think I can get to Tokyo for the new one :)

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.