Re: Modern Soundscaping: Fripp.

Well what do you guys say to the following equipment list I have come up
with?

[Rackmount Equipment]
2-Eventide H8000 Ultra-Harmonizer
1-TC Electronic G-Force
4-TC Electronic D-Two Multi-Tap Delay
2-Rocktron Voodu On-line tube guitar Preamps
[Foot Pedals]
1-Roland GR-20 Guitar Synthisizer
1-Roland GR-33 Guitar Synth