From: steve@steve-lawson.co.uk [mailto:steve@steve-lawson.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 12:14 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Echoplex style functionality on a mac

 It just seems like if you
are planning to do any serious computer based tone generation, that
your looping software is best running on a separate system from a
stability perspective.<<<

By tone generation do you mean synth sounds? I'm only going to be doing
real-time audio looping, and some processing, for now mainly
post-processing of the loops.

Can SooperLooper run as a plug in in Live? If it can, that looks like
being a killer solution - that way I could have it in a number of
channels, and be able to loop and layer and post-process to my heart's
content! :o)

Steve
www.stevelawson.net