Re: Digital Performer / Logic (was: Re: Drum-machine songconstruction tips?

I was a Performer user when it was just P (not DP) and I've used just about
every commercial sequencer/audio package since with the exception of
Cakewalk. A lot of people I know really love Logic, but it has a pretty
steep learning curve. I've been using it off and on for the last year (my
band all synchronized on Logic Express) and it makes me insane a lot of the
time because it so different from Pro Tools, Cubase, DP, etc... Maybe once
get over the hump it will become my main tool, but I think that isn't so
likely at the moment...

    Kevin