Re: Famous Acts using Loopmachines?

> He asked me if I know of any really famous and popular acts that are
>known
> to use loop machines (esp. EDPs) for their music.

Trey Anastasio used 2 Boomerang Phrase Samplers in Phish

Phil Keaggy uses a couple of Jammen in his solo act. On one tune called
"Salvation Army Band" he created an extended ending ala "Hey, Jude" by the
Beatles. He layered 2 guitar parts, flipped his acoustic up and sang into
the
sound hole layering 3 harmony parts, then played a third guitar part while
singing ad libs. BIG!

John Scofield, jazz guitarist, uses a Boomerang Phrase Sampler

--

"Some products make you sound better;
  the Boomerang Plus Phrase Sampler makes you play better."

--

Mike Nelson

Shipping address for repairs & upgrades:
3704 Oakwood
Grapevine, TX  76051

Boomerang Musical Products
PO Box 541595
Dallas, TX  75354-1595

800-530-4699 * 817-251-8737, Outside USA * 817-251-8509, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com