RE: Inexpensive/Easy Way to Stream Live Performances

So, you have used the winamp / Line In / Oddcast system successfully? This
works for me. I recall that last year I connected to Bernhard's winamp
stream at the last day of Y2K4 no problem. I'll give that a try and try to
have something for everyone to test by the end of this week.

It does seem odd to me that with all the technology and fast internet
services we have now, that this is so difficult to achieve.

Kris

--
~~calenlas~~