Velcro

Hi gang,
I just recently put a pedal effect board together with
different efxs and now i am looking for strong double
lock velcro that will hold heavy effects like the
dl4.They are all sitting on a NYC pedalboard like
this: http://www.nycpedalboards.com/
i bought velcro strips here but they are not strong
enough, any recomendations? be sure to tell me what
model is good for this i will probably be ordering
them online.
thanx!
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com