From: ArsOcarina@aol.com [mailto:ArsOcarina@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:39 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: OT: More OT - Diapers.............arrrrrrgggggggghhhh!!!!!!

Hi all,

Eeeeeeww. We are woefully off topic aren't we.

In a message dated 8/3/05 11:26:56 AM, travishartnett@gmail.com writes:

Yes, but people don't tend to bury feces-laden cotton diapers by the
ton every day.  However, I'm sure that Huggies research department is
quite proud of that study....

Thank goodness my kids (3 boys) are all long out of that stage. However,
it won't be too may years hence 'till an awful lot of us (if we live long enough)
will go through our own little "Pampers/Depends" stage. If we make it that long,
I hope they don't deprive us of that little convenience. It ain't happened yet,
but it'll happen soon enough for some of us.

Loop on
,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???