Re: Digitech Jamman Pedal Input Jack

My new Jamman just arrived yesterday.  Do you know how that footswitch
is wired..?  Tip & ground, ring & ground, tip & ring ?
I've got a footswitch that came with a Kittyhawk tube preamp that
might fit the bill...
Have you figured out the XML text in that file you can transfer to your
computer ?  There's a number for tempo, but I don't know what it is
saying.  Supposedly the Jamman rounds to the nearest beat per min. when
you tap the tempo.  But I'd also like to preset some rhythm loops on
the computer and enter in the correct tempo to start with.
I'll also be taking mine apart (hate those hex screws) to find out
if the rhythm pot is analog and if I can tap it in order to run the
rhythm out to a separate monitor.  This is my major gripe with the
unit, other than it not being able to save an overdub as a separate
entity not merged with the original phrase.  But the looping is very
seemless and it sounds good.
Gary