RE: RIP Dr Richard Zvonar

So sad to hear of Richard's passing - an amazing gentleman, who I
spent some time with at NAMM, MacWorld, and at one of the Santa Cruz
loop shows. His approach to music seems uniquely academic and playful
at the same time, his clarity in thinking, writing and talking about
the musical process was outstanding. There are a few things in the
conversation we had an MacWorld that have become part of my daily
process of thinking about music.

My sincerest condolences go out to all those who knew and loved him.
His lost to the music world is great, but immeasurable alongside the
loss that his family must be feeling right now.

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/store/ - shop
http://www.anthropiccollective.org - blog