RE: Product reviews (was pedal abuse (was sitar))

Hehe, I don't mean to further the slagging of this pedal- it sounds pretty
twisted in a good way, but you are right, nothing like a sitar- which is
why
it is slagged so much. I guess that is why it 'failed', because people
bought it expecting to play real sitar sounds with it.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com