Re: AW: Behringer FCB 1010 or Digital Music Ground Control?

FWIW: DO NOT buy any controller that isn't capable of sending any/all of
the
128 possible CC or Note On / Note Off strings, in both momentary or toggle
mode. At some point, you'll highly regret it and be sitting there with a
piece of gear you realize you don't want to use anymore... AND you'll still
be looking for a full-featured controller to boot. That's why I've put up
with my bitchy PMC-10 for all these years! (had the chance to grab an
All-Access at one time, but didn't... damn, damn, damn.)