Re: software that emulates Echoplex DP

Really nice summary Jeff,

I'd just add a couple of things.  One the PC I agree that Elottronix
and Angstrolooper are the best "first stops". I find Elottronix better
for the free-form, amorphous, floating in space kind of looping (if
that makes any sense). Angstrolooper I use a lot to make a repeating
loops of guitar chords, synced to a rhythm pattern that I solo over.
It's a better choice I think for syncing in straight 4/8/16/32 bar
increments. Switching between the 4/8/16/32 setting also makes some
nice glitch effects.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net