Re: Sitar Effects, revisted

Hi Krispen,

The plug-in you're mentioning is actually a bank of comb filters (+ some
extra stuff).

You might be interested in the following ones too...
- Audiomulch's 5Comb (http://www.audiomulch.com/). Audiomulch even has a
single comb filter so you can construct your own bank.
- Ableton Live's Resonators (http://www.ableton.com/).
- Concrete FX's Brush (http://www.concretefx.com/Brush.htm)

You can also play the Dronebox using a MIDI keyboard (or a sequencer or
so)
to generate "chord sequences" as resonator frequencies. Problem I had with
the dronebox is you have to each different note of the chord on a
different
MIDI channel. In order to bypass this problem, I have written a
vst-plug-in
which has a midi in and splits all chords onto different channels. So per
channel, there's only one note active at the same time. If you'd be
interested, just contact me and I'll send you the plug-in. It's the only
plug-in I've ever written, but It works fine in Plogue, EnergyXT,...

Greetings,
Davy Van Den Bremt
http://www.davyvandenbremt.be/