From: obadia [mailto:firlgriend@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:09 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: [OT] preamp for MD and fieldrecordings

hello,
this is completely off topic but... do you have any
good tips about portable preamps?
i have 2 excellent AKG mics, xlr static mic, they need
a preamp and i'd like to use a mini-disc to record
outside. i know mini-disc are not the best because of
the compression but i can't afford a DAT or these nice
m-audio recorders.
any tip?

thank you

stéphane