Re: superb looping beasts

Hi,
coming from the t.c.2290 as my main looping tool I found the sonic quality
(and the construction quality BTW, the circuit board in mine wasn't even
fastened to the chassis AT ALL, no screws in there!) of the EDP was less
than perfect. The EDP tended to distort easily and there was a little noise
floor. I had mine modified by Dirk Baldringer on the analog side of things
and am quite happy with it since then. I even started to like outright
lo-fi
looping sounds since then, deepends on the musical setting. Also the
tweakability especially with the new software sets the EDP apart fron any
other machine.

Andreas