looping & triggering (Sooperlooper & Musolomo)

Hello,
I'm testing a set-up with both Sooperlooper and
Musolomo. It seems to work so far.
I use SooperLooper for looping and layering and
Musolomo to sample the fresh loops on the fly and bind
them straight away to a midikeyboard. It would give me
the possibility to break previous material, and get
many loops, fragments of loops or just isolated notes
to trigger. I can imagine a performance evolving from
building a layer syntax to deconstructing/rebuilding
by triggering, tweaking and combinating.
I use Live and Jack OSX to connect everything.
Just curious if anyone has tried something similar?

Stéphane
http://www.clumsybeats.org