TC FireworX question

Hi,

I've been looking for a FireworX user group, similar to the eminent
EventideHelps list, but found nothing. Since there are som FireworX
users on this list I'm trying a post here.

My problem is that the FireworX stops reacting to external MIDI
program changes control every now and then. When this happens it's
just like the MIDI patch changing functionality freezes or hangs.
Audio and continues MIDI control  are still working fine, though. The
only way I have found to get out of the situation is to turn off and
on the power. That's a big problem when playing live because it
causes a big bump in the PA.

Is this a known FireworX problem?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen