REMINDER: Two Improvisational Looping Web-Based Performances (August 17 - Times Below)

Title: Message
*****************REMINDER*********************
"Looper's Lunch" and "Lights Out with Looping" Web-Based Performances

45 minutes of live improvisational looping streamed to the web in real-time

Who: Me (Krispen Hartung) on acoustic guitar & sitar, percussion, and vocals

When: Wednesday, August 17 at...

Where: http://216.12.162.58:9030/ (Click on "Listen")

Availability: The performance will be limited to 30 listening seats, so it is a first come first serve basis (if you can't get in, keep trying in case someone drops out)

Real-Time Feedback
To provide real-time feedback to me while I perform, you may send instant messages to me using the Yahoo, MSN, AOL, or ICQ instant messengers, sent to the following user names / IDs:

System Requirements

Users can listen to SHOUTcast on a variety of platforms and players (e.g. Windows Media Player, MusicMatch, etc). Recommended players are as follows:

Please don't hesitate to email with any questions regarding system requirements, performance times, or stream access.

Krispen Hartung
Improvisational / Avant-Garde Looping Guitarist
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com / 208-724-5603
Subscribe to email list: krispenhartung-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Communication tool Entertainment arts United states
Idaho United state army United state coin

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS