Re: I just wanna insert!

Mark,

Check the "SamplerStyle" parameter. Assuming the new cycle, as defined
by the unrounded ending of Insert, has the same StartPoint that the
loop had going in (and I think it's supposed to), then you want
SamplerStyle set to "Sta" (for Start). That way, whenever you switch
loops with NextLoop, it will start from the beginning of the loop.
Other settings for SamplerStyle (many, if not all others) leave
NextLoop switches to be "continuous", i.e. you enter the loop where
you left it last.

If, however, the unroundedInsert is leaving the beginning of A3 as the
StartPoint for the (now consolidated) loop, you may need to re-set the
StartPoint of the loop using the StartPoint function. The manual has
the details.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Jon Southwood