Re: flexible looper in small package

One can put four switches in a much smaller package than the Line6
package, but a lot of people would find it too tight for comfortable
use.

If you were going to make one of these you'd have to crack open a DL-4
and see how big the guts are.  I wouldn't be surprised if the circuit
board is roughly as wide as the knob row.