Re: flexible looper in small package

Ok following on from the last message, I suddenly got bitten my the bug to
actually start planning this board, I used SketchUp to get these images,

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/phillwilson_uk/detail?.dir=/14c4&.dnm=a1b6.jpg&.src=ph

I would appreciate any feedback on obvious design flaws, forseable
problems
before I go and buy wood and start beavering away in the garage.

Thanks Phill

>I am now working on a two tier pedal board that has this controller, my
>expression pedal and my most used effects on the bottom tier then my
>actual
>echoplex built into the step to the second tier so I can still see the
>display and then the lesser used effects on the top row. I figure If Im
>careful about the dimentions I should be able to put my power supplys
>under
>there two and just have one long cable coming out, then put  drill holes
>through to the other rows and just thread the cables through!! if it
>works
>I will be in heaven as I am beginign to hate cables and setup times if it
>works my total setup will be

Phill Wilson (a.k.a. Blackface)

Free Downloads at

www.download.com/therealblackface

Winks & nudges are here - download MSN Messenger 7.0 today!
http://messenger.msn.co.uk