Re: flexible looper in small package

From: "Travis Hartnett" <travishartnett@gmail.com>

I've seen very little evidence that there's been much research on the
part of manufacturers as to what makes a great looper (and what makes
a frustrating one).  For a looper with any prior experience just
reading the manual for most of these boxes, there always seems to be
at least one feature that immediately jumps out as being missing or
horribly implemented (variable feedback level and
record-straight-into-overdub being two of the usual culprits).
_____
I agree but it depends of the way you plan to use the box. For me, I'll
choose a "multiply function" over the variable feedback. Record into
overdub
is the feature everyone needs, I guess ;-)

I guess the ultimate perfect box will be a software one, ...

Ben