Traditional Jazz and Jazz Fusion/Groove Rock Streaming Now

Title: Traditional Jazz and Jazz Fusion/Groove Rock Streaming Now

Hello all -

I just started up a new stream for anyone who has nothing better to do on a Friday night than listen to my music (I hope to see no one hopping on the line! :).

This time, the clips are primarily from traditional jazz or jazz fusion/rock groups that I led in the past.  I'm looping with the Boomering on most of the jazz fusion/rock material.  The jazz fusion/rock material is original. The traditional jazz stuff is standard Real Book material, like Footprints, Time Remembered, Well You Needn't, All Blues, A Foggy Day, etc. I think I was playing a big ol' Epiphone Emperior Regent on those tunes.

http://216.12.162.58:9030/  (Click on "Listen")

You can see a video and picture of the jazz fusion/rock band here, on a really cool stage:  http://www.krispenhartung.com/toughercupcakes

Cheers,

Krispen Hartung
Improvisational / Avant-Garde Looping Guitarist
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com / 208-724-5603
Subscribe to email list: krispenhartung-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Performance Calendar: