the perfect midi foot controller - wish list

Hi dear guys,
first of all let me clap hands for Bernhard for having organized an
amazing looping festival in Zurich last week.
More hand claps for the performers who have succeded on stage.

Now, back on topic:
today I spoke with a guitar tech ( building amps and other more
sophisticated devices) about a midi controller to suggest me.
My dream is to replace the following pedal overpopulation:
Midi control board for pg change ( Rfx Midi wizard ( because it has 8 cc
inputs))
Efc 7 for Edp's
3 momentary switches

At the end, when I finished to explane him what I needed he told me: "I
can make you whatever you can think of, just make me a list of the
functions you are looking for and let me know so that I can tell you the
price and the possibility to make it".
"The price ????" I asked him
"For the full thing you are asking me (see below) it wouldn't be more
than 400/500 euros".
Ok ! I told him, let's think about it.

So, I  put together a basic list of the things I'd like to have and here
it is:
Simultaneous Pg Change to more midi channels (5)
Note on/off
5 cc inputs
chance to have a switches row for reserved commands (think about having
a sort of programmable efc 7 there)
Led light near each switch
Display ( at least progam number)
Easy programming.

I just wanted to check up with you if I'm forgetting something.

Ideas ?

thanks for your help,
luca
www.unguitar.com