Re: EDP Noise Problem

On my oldest EDP I sometimes get a click type sound at the the end of
a loop.  I've never been able to isolate it, and it's not common, but
a long record almost always fixed it.  I'd always suspected it was
related to bad power at the venue, but I was never in a situation
where I could test it.

What controller are you using?