edp

Hi,

I've been following conversations in looper's delight for a few years now,
been
an edp user for a few years as well.

Recently it wouldn't come on, I checked and changed the fuse and tried the
"hold
the parameter button on while powering up", all with no luck. The input
signal
light comes on when inputing signal but the software doesn't boot up. Any
suggestions?

I have a great electronics repair guy available to me (I work in a
hospital day
job) but he really needs some schematics or repair manual to look at. Does
anyone have anything that can help me out here????? I have searched the
archieves for simalar threads but haven't found any info there either.

Thanks

Paul Haslem
looping guitar and hammered dulcimer in Canada. Will post some music in
the near
future

phaslem@wightman.ca