Re: foot-controller with Live 4 help?

On Sep 6, 2005, at 21:10, Daniel Fredriksson wrote:

> So that's my question - is it possible to make a setup in live so
> that the same button on a midi-controller, most specific the
> FCB1010, turns a clip on and off?

Yes. You map the MIDI message to the clip. If you set the clip's
launch preferences to "Toggle" it will start when you step on the
pedal (sending that MIDI msg) and it will stop the next time you do
it. In Toggle launch mode clips work just like a light switch button:
If it is ON a button press will turn it OFF and if it is OFF the same
button press will turn in ON.

A very good place to learn and get help on Live is the Live forum:
http://www.ableton.com/forum/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)