Does this device exist?

Hello loopers,

    I'm wondering anyone here can help me find what I need. I'd like the ability to record different loops on the fly and switch between them using a foot pedal. I know the EDP lets me do this, but I'm hoping I might find something less expensive. The BOSS RC-20 supports 11 saved loops, but before you can switch between them, you need to bend over and save them to memory, and even then I believe their foot pedal only lets you switch to the next loop - you can't go to a previous loop. The Boomerang lets you record and switch between two loops but I need more than two.  Are there any other looping devices out there that let you do this?

    Thanks!

Adrian West