Re: BEATS NOT BOMBS in San Francisco

<< You're dead-on, Matthew: this anti-war stuff is the typical,
knee-jerk response of far-left-wing America-haters. >>

And comments like the above are the same type of comments that are repeated by brainwashed idiots. Turn off the f*cking right-wing talk-shows & radio programs, read some mother-f*cking books (that aren't published by Regnery) and wake the hell up!

Scott Drengsen <kungha@earthlink.net> wrote:
Well, I don't hate America . I love it ! I don't like our current
President who displays an extraordinary talent for turning tragedy into
disaster but that's another (OT) subject . This event is far from a
"knee-jerk" response . It has been thought out carefully as a
spiritual alternative to the politicization of Sept.11 and the "war on
terror" and it has required a generous amount of work from everyone
involved. And yes, for my part , the opening piece will be in
remembrance of ALL of those affected by senseless violence and the loss
of innocence of all kinds . (at least thats what I'm attempting )
PEACE
Scott