Re: EDP Footpedal vs. FCB1010 ? ?

On Sep 10, 2005, at 4:21, Joshua Fuller wrote:

> I am having problems with my original Echoplex foot
> pedal, and I am considering getting the FCB1010. My
> only concern is reliabity and response in trigger
> time. Since the FCB footswitch is triggering via midi,
> I would assume it is slower than the original EDP
> voltage controlled foot controller. Has anyone
> compared the 2?

Yes. I can not notice any difference in speed. I had both controllers
for a while but then sold the original to go with the FCB only.

> And- how is the feel, and reliability of the FCB1010?

Good, as my FCB goes. Have had it for three years now with no
problems. But I have be calibrating the expression pedals a couple of
times.

> Is it a good replacement for what I currently have?

Yes. It can also be a much sharper tool if take interest in exploring
the options offered by LOOP4.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)