RE: ableton question

Although I haven’t tried it, live 5 let’s you access song markers remotely as well as scenes. That way, you could have one long song as your whole set, each with it’s own tempo, etc. think of it as a medley. This allows you to keep scenes as scenes.

From: Adrian Bartholomew [mailto:adrian@bartholomusic.com]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 12:43 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: ableton question

i would like to setup ableton to use in my live show triggering samples while synced to EDP.

how do i set it up so i could select/load songs into ableton remotely from my FCB1010?
do i have to use scenes as songs? id prefer not to and use it as it was intended...scenes as scenes WITHIN a song.

i dont want to have to manually load songs into ableton while im trying to perform.
___
Adrian Bartholomew
Leawood KS