AW: I'm actually going toward rackmount stuff Re: T.C. G-system

Tim said:
> can do.... And here's the main thing I tell myself....even if I'm
going through a SIMULATED tape echo, and a SIMULATED
> Plexi Marshall, and a SIMULATED plate reverb, I AM REAL, and that
realness will hopefully come through no matter how much
> digital sleight of hand I decide to use.

That's about the best thing I heard regarding vintage vs. simulated
gear! Yes, keep yourself real, that's all that counts.

        Rainer