Re: BEATS NOT BOMBS in San Francisco

"What do the special olympics and fighting on the internet have in common?"

"In the end, you're still retarded."

i.e. Shut up.

On 9/12/05, Sony Felberg <sony@real.com> wrote:
To love America,  do I need to love war?

Or, is America reserved for people whom share your views?

I'm confused by your statements. What are you trying to say? Or, should I not question your rederic?

...please enlighten us to war loving Americaism.

BEATS NOT BOMBS at MIGHTY in San Francisco a much better way to spend the day!

You're dead-on, Matthew: this anti-war stuff is the typical, knee-jerk
response of far-left-wing America-haters.