Re: EDP Footpedal vs. FCB1010 ? ?

Well said, Kim.  One thing I'd always wondered though was why more
features weren't accessible through resistor values not incorporated
into the footswitch, such as halfspeed, individual loop access,
separate access to rounded/unrounded multiply/record, etc?  That'd
allow people access to the deeper features without a MIDI controller.

TravisH