From: Per Boysen [mailto:per@boysen.se]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:54 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: EDP Footpedal vs. FCB1010 ? ?

On Sep 14, 2005, at 18:09, Dean, Hal wrote:

> I've been watching this dialogue for awhile and find myself
> wondering if I should do as I've intended - return the FCB-1010 I
> bought 3 weeks ago, for money back.

Or you could return it for a new one, that is not defect. Exactly the
problem you describe happened to a friend of mine. He brought his
FCB  over to my place and we did all kind of trouble shooting,
comparing it to my excellent FCB. No doubt his two expression pedals
did not work at all. No MIDI sent. Mine is fine though, I have had it
for almost four years with no problems except for needing to be
calibrated now and then.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)