Re: EDP Footpedal vs. FCB1010 ? ? For Per.

On Sep 15, 2005, at 14:28, Andreas Wetterberg wrote:

> http://eroktronix.com/
> -hell, get out an old guitar and build it right into it!

I'll read the PDF manual better later. For now it seems as you have
to buy Max as well to be able to set the thing up. I think I would
prefer it mounted into a box or connected to light beams, so I can
use any kind of instrument with it. Thanks for the tip, looking
interesting.

p.